Posted by shimmyshimmycake on October 17, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Here's another Halloween Bento, this one is pumpkin themed.
- PB and Nutella sandwich cut with a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter. Eyes and mouth were piped on with Nutella.
- Cutie Orange, pre-peeled. I used a Sharpie to draw the face on it since my food writers weren't working. I figure she doens't eat the peel anyways, so it would be safe to use the Sharpie for that.
- Carrots cut into pumpkins. Carrot scraps on bottom
- Cheese cut into pumpkins. Cheese scraps and crumbles on bottom.
- Strawberry with a pumpkin pick.
- Brach's candy pumpkin
- Ranch dressing in the sauce container
- Truvia for the strawberry.
This one took me about 15 minutes to put together. I am going to be so sad when Halloween is over!
Oops, you forgot something.