Posted by shimmyshimmycake on October 2, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Halloween, Halloween, Trick or Treat.
Our bentos can't be beat!
- Mummy Sandwich - Bread, ham, and cheese cut with circle cutter to make the sandwich. Pulled pieces of string cheese apart to make the "bandages". Cut pepperoni circles for the eyes.
- Frankenstein Sandwich - Bread, ham and cheese cut with a square cutter to make the sandwich. Sprayed the top piece of bread with green Wilton Food Mist. Free hand cut Nori for the hair. Used a circle cutter on yellow sliced cheese for the bolts and eyeballs. Circle cutter for the pepperoni eyes. Leftover string cheese slices for the mouth and eyebrows.
- Black cat under a full moon - Fruit Leather cut with a cat shaped cutter. Full moon cheddar cheese slices cut with circle cutters. Sitting on top of Triscuits.
- Ghost - cucumbers cut with a ghost cutter. Black sesame seed eyes.
- Sword of grapes
- Ranch Dressing in the sauce container
I LOVED making this Bento and it turned out so awesome, I don't know how I will ever top this one!?!
Categories: Bento, Just for fun