Posted by shimmyshimmycake on October 9, 2012 at 5:00 PM
"Ewwwww, gross!" was the response Bento Princess gave me this morning when she saw her lunch. It's not that bad is it?
Okay, maybe just a little gross. But kids like gross, don't they?
- "Fingers" are hot dogs (cut slits and saute for 5 minutes) with an onion fingernail (I cooked a slice of onion with the hot dog). The "bandage" is a tortilla rolled around the end.
- "Bones" are tortillas cut into bone shapes using a cookie cutter.
- "Vampire Mouth" is an apple with almond slivers for "teeth"
- "Scary Eyes" are pepperoni with cheese irises and eyebrows.
- Cheese crumbles
- Container with caramel dipping sauce
Proof she wasn't detered by the gross out factor: